Wednesday, June 22, 2005

true profiles from a dating site

(some handles)
serene_odor ( does she wear perfume? i wonder)

cleanview (isnt that the name of a pear jam song?)
chocolat_pudding (need i ask whats for dessert?)

monkeygirl (wish i could post her picture)

carian -'What are you looking at? Move your eyes from down there to up here please :)I know what I like. I know what I want. Dat you know ^-^ ' (i quoted)

cute micchi pleads 'I'm working in a hospital, and I don't have a chance to get a new friend. Please be my friend'
(this may be true and I hope its not a psychiatric ward she works at!)

and my personal favorite

orangutans (why post a picture if your handle captures it all?)

1 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

A bit ape-ish.
"Mommy, did God make her too?"

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home